Since this morning is Youth Sunday at our church (and Nelson volunteers with the youth), we were at the church last night setting up. Nelson proudly walked around with Bekah in his arms while she was wearing a onesie that said "Daddy's wrapped around my finger." It was adorable to see him showing her off to all the kids. What a great daddy he is!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Sleeping Beauty
Our darling girl slept almost 8 hours straight last night!!! Needless to say, we were thrilled. Of course, I was especially thrilled because it was my turn to get up in the middle of the night so I did not have to. :) Rebekah is now 8 weeks old and has her 2 month doctor's appointment this week where we get to find out how tall and fat she has become. I am dreading the vaccination part - I think that I will probably cry along with her.
Since this morning is Youth Sunday at our church (and Nelson volunteers with the youth), we were at the church last night setting up. Nelson proudly walked around with Bekah in his arms while she was wearing a onesie that said "Daddy's wrapped around my finger." It was adorable to see him showing her off to all the kids. What a great daddy he is!




Since this morning is Youth Sunday at our church (and Nelson volunteers with the youth), we were at the church last night setting up. Nelson proudly walked around with Bekah in his arms while she was wearing a onesie that said "Daddy's wrapped around my finger." It was adorable to see him showing her off to all the kids. What a great daddy he is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh, wow, love the black and whites! How sweet. Love that sleeping through the night, I hope you get lots more rest!
Post a Comment