Rebekah seems to be growing and changing everyday. This past weekend, we moved Rebekah from sleeping in our room to her own room. She did a great job in her crib and we slept better - Rebekah grunts a ton in her sleep.
I just want to squeeze little Bekah every time I see her! What a doll. You are so brave to move her into her own big bed. I think Gracie will be sitting up in her bassinet before we move her out. Ha!
She really is so adorable... And you look great! Even wearing jewelry--you must be getting more sleep at night! :)
2 comments:
She looks so happy, and you seem like such relaxed parents. What blessings you are to each other.
Also, totally cute bedding for you little sweet pea!
I just want to squeeze little Bekah every time I see her! What a doll. You are so brave to move her into her own big bed. I think Gracie will be sitting up in her bassinet before we move her out. Ha!
She really is so adorable... And you look great! Even wearing jewelry--you must be getting more sleep at night! :)
Love you! LE
Post a Comment