Everyday Bekah seems to become more and more animated. Recently, she has developed a fake laugh that cracks us up. Her favorite face to make is her "oooo" face, and when she does it, I cannot help but make the face back to her. She is also becoming increasingly chatty which is so fun. One of Bekah's favorite things to do right now is eat. Sometimes I cannot seem to shovel the food in fast enough and she sure lets me know that she wants more food. Sometimes we call her our bottomless pit. Her favorite foods are avocado, sweet potatoes, and pears. Her least favorite are peas and bananas, but I manage to hide them in her favorites.
Bekah has her daddy's flat feet. I love her little toes.
Bekah thinks her daddy is so funny.
Eagerly awaiting her food.

A game we like to play with Bekah is "Where is Bekah?" - She always seems to proud of herself when she takes the blanket off her face.
Bekah loves it when we make monkey and duck noises. Always seems to make her laugh...
No comments:
Post a Comment