Friday, April 10, 2009

Swim Class

Yesterday, Bekah and I went to our first Mommy and Baby swim class. Since Bekah loves baths, I thought she might like the pool, and she sure did! She loved moving along the water on her belly and on her back. We also played ring around the rosy and the hokie pokie in the water. We are both looking forward to next Thursday when we get to go again.

Brr...Mommy I am cold (this was after our class)



I love this watermelon outfit so I thought I better get pictures of her in it before she grows out of it


Daddy was having fun putting his hat on Bekah



Bekah and all her bunnies

Bekah loves this pink afghan she got from her Mimi (Nelson's mom) - We call it her "yo yo" since it is a yo yo stich

1 comment:

Jim said...

Snow this time of year...hardly worth a blog if you're from Spokane.

I hope all is well. Becca is growing up so fast!