Sunday, April 12, 2009

Snow on Easter?

This morning we woke up to find that it had snowed last night. Not a lot of snow, but enough to dust our roof and cover the mountains. Snow and cold air were not what I was planning on! I am ready for it to warm up here! After church, we headed to our friends' house (John and Regan and their daughters Sarah and Katie) with a couple other friends for Easter brunch. Sadly, Nelson had to catch a flight this afternoon for San Francisco. He will be there for the week for a conference. After dropping him off at the airport, I headed back to our friends' house for dinner. Thanks, John and Regan, for taking Bekah and I in so we were not alone for Easter!

Family Easter photo at our friends' house

Bekah in her Easter outfit. For some reason her hair was sticking straight up today.

Rolling Bekah

Bekah with Katie - Katie loves to play with Bekah! She will be a great sitter someday.

No comments: