Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ellie, Jeff and Gracie came to town

Today we were sad to say good-bye to our friends, Ellie, Jeff and Gracie who came to visit us from Spokane. Ellie and I were RAs together in college and then lived together in a house (we call it the Hits House) after I graduated from college. I was realizing today that we have known each other for almost 12 years - crazy!!! Over the years we have shared a lot together - we even got engaged on the same weekend. So in June 2005, I was in her wedding and then in August 2005 she was in mine. Ellie and Jeff have an adorable little girl named Gracie who is 4 months older than Rebekah. It was such a gift to share a few days with them and to get to meet Gracie. I wish that I had taken more pictures (Ellie took a ton, so I will have to snatch some from her). Below you will find pictures of our beautiful baby girls. I have also included some old pictures with Ellie and the Hits House girls - we are hoping to do a reunion this fall! The last time we were all together was in 2005.



The Hits House at Heather's Wedding - Susannah, Me, Heather, Becky and Ellie

The weekend (Spring 2005) we celebrated with bridal showers for both Ellie and I in Spokane - Becky, Ellie, Susannah, Heidi, Becky, and Ellie

3 comments:

Heather Estridge said...

Oh, that is so fun that you all got to spend the weekend together! Makes me eager to get all of us together this fall with our families. Can you imagine the blog postings after that?! Thanks for sharing...

Becky said...

What a fun time for Gracie and Bekah...and Karina and Ellie! Hazel and I are jealous! :) You said it right, BEAUTIFUL baby girls!

Craig and Bethany said...

Oh, what FUN! Bet you really had a ball.