Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mommy what are you doing?

Some clothing items for babies need to come with instruction manuals. Yesterday I was trying to put this handkerchief thing on Bekah that came with one of her dresses and no matter how I put it on it looked ridiculous. So I basically ended up putting it on many different ways and cracking up. Bekah did not seem to mind. If you know how I should be putting it on, please let me know. :)



3 comments:

Heather Estridge said...

HAAA, these are hilarious!

I think the first one looks most correct but if you can put the elastic behind the ears more and pull the material back too. Do you remember when we (HITS house roomies) all had these for Christmas? I can't say I'm an expert but that's my 2 cents ;)

Love ya and thanks for the laugh...

Craig and Bethany said...

Hahaha! SO cute. :)

I have to go with pic no. 1 too. I think the elastic is supposed to go more down by the back of the neck.

I love your mommy-ness.

Unknown said...

I don't know how the handkerchief thingy works, but I was ROLLING with laughter with this post. Extremely funny. I can see Bekah laughing with you. :) LE