Rebekah has really enjoyed Vacation Bible School this summer. She went last year, but this was the first year she got to be in the singing at the church service with all the ages. She made a great new friend named Allie, who is the girl in blue on the right of her. We wanted to share her performance with everyone (like the proud parents we are) and ask you if her acting skills are noticeable. We had a number of folks tell us she stole the show (and she still is performing whenever we play the music from VBS). It is so great to see her enjoying church and learning about God.
All the best,
Nelson and Karina
2 comments:
Ok, her face was awesome! I love my little niece!
I have experienced a Boslet sister dance party, so I expect no less from this little dancer! :) She is DARLING! Can't wait to see her next weekend! LE
Post a Comment