Wednesday, May 16, 2012

We're Back...

It sure has been a long time since we have blogged!!! I have come to realize (and accept) that blogging, downloading pictures, etc. are not my favorite things to do. :) Now that Bryant is mobile, I have found it much more challenging to find the time to get to the computer especially since I cannot do it while he is awake (he loves cords and buttons). Since it has been since mid-December that I have posted, here are "snapshots" of our last few months. Hopefully it will not be another 5 months before I blog again. :)

May
 Bekah loves making silly faces as you will see.






 Bryant has started walking. He loves to walk with his hands straight up in the air.


April


Easter Sunday - Easter Egg Hunt and Brunch with our friends Brian, Tiffany and Elliott




March


Supper Club: Our supper club meets every other month. Each time the host picks a country and then we all make food from that country. When we hosted of course I picked Holland.


The men: Brian, Nelson and David


The Ladies: Me, Leslie, Tiffany and Jen



This boy loves getting into EVERYTHING!!!


Chocolate Mustache



Wearing her wooden shoes



Bryant loves carrying things in his mouth. We call him our little puppy.


Add caption


At the end of March, we spent a week in California. We got to celebrate Bryant's birthday there.


All the grandkids pile on Pops











First Bite of Cake - He LOVED it!!!


February



Frosting Valentine Cookies


Our little puppy


Sledding with her friend and neighbor, Catherine, on our front lawn


January


Bryant's first bruise



First Teeth




Mimi and Papa came to visit for New Years



Using Bekah's pretend mushroom as a pacifier



1 comment:

Joelle said...

Some of Bekah's faces look like mom!