Thursday, June 28, 2012

Rebekah Goes to the Dentist

On Monday, Rebekah went to the dentist for the first time. She was a champ and did great. The biggest hit was the whole concept of the tooth fairy. On the way home, she asked me to tell stories about the tooth fairy so I made some up. Then when we got home, she told me she wanted to go to sleep until she was 5 so she could be old enough to lose a tooth and have the tooth fairy come. At lunch time, she asked me to dress up as the tooth fairy, so I put on some fairy wings, held a wand and frolicked around the kitchen. It was a big success because she ate her whole peanut butter and honey sandwich which I cut into the shape of "fairy wings."
Bryant playing in the waiting room

Learning what all the tools felt like on her fingers



Reading about the tooth fairy in the waiting room

Teeth cleaning
On

No comments: