1. Decorate and eat cookies
Bekah: "Mommy, you are soooo amazing."
Mommy: "Bekah, you are amazing too."
Bekah: "No mommy, I am so princess (sometimes she says Ariel or Cinderella)."
Bekah: "Mommy, I want to get maked (her word for naked), run around and turn Justin Bieber on."
When Nelson gets home, Bekah immediately says, "Do you want to take your jacket off?" because she knows that if Daddy takes his jacket off that means he is staying.
While holding both Nelson's and my hand, Bekah said, "We are a family."
Bekah lifted up her shirt, pointed to her belly and said, "I have a baby in there. Baby Bryant is in my belly." (We are planning on naming baby boy Bryant).



1 comment:
Such cute little sayings of Bekah! I loved reading them! I love that she said you are soooo amazing :) Then that you all are a family and she has a baby in her belly. Katie had a baby in her bellly too and she'd talk about not knowing if it was a boy or girl and so on... Also, I really like the name Bryant, it's a strong name. I have to say I don't know any kids/adults by this name.
Post a Comment