When Rebekah wants to hug someone/something that is in a book, she says "hug" and then puts her head on the book. So adorable!
Peanut Butter Mustache
As a kid, I always wanted a Cozy Coupe. So for Easter, we got Bekah one. She absolutely loves it! We might need to hide it because everytime she sees it, she starts saying "ride, ride, ride!" She has had so much fun riding around in her cozy coupe and chatting with our neighbors. It has been a neighborhood hit, and Bekah has been learning to share with the other kids on the street.
Bekah enjoys drawing. She has still not decided whether she is right or left handed.



1 comment:
This girl is growing too fast! Somehow my own kids don't grow as fast as my friends' kids... :) She is adorable! I LOVE the "hug" forehead move. And the car is so fun! Gracie has one at her babysitters' house and she packs her baby around in the trunk. What a sweet girl you have!
Let's talk soon! We're getting a little bit more leveled out with sleep, so I'm handling life better! :) LE
Post a Comment