Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

It sure has been a long time since I have posted! Where has the time gone? With Rebekah being so busy and active, I am finding it harder and harder to make time to post on our blog. So, you will find pictures below of highlights of the last couple of months. Rebekah continues to be such a joy in our life. We are constantly blown away by all the words that she is learning. She is quite a chatty little girl.

Happy Easter! Bekah got to have 3 easter egg hunts. Yesterday, we had our neighborhood hunt. Then this morning, we woke up to find that our neighbor had covered our lawn with easter eggs (she did it for all the kids on our street). So Bekah got to hunt for eggs in her pajamas this morning. This afternoon, we had brunch and an egg hunt with our young adults group from church at a local park. Bekah sort of got the concept of hunting for eggs. She kept saying "get it, get it" as she ran toward an egg.

Christ is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!







1 comment:

Heather Estridge said...

Welcome back to the blog! I've missed your posts. Such cute pictures. Isn't it soooo fun to hear the kids start talking? I wasn't sure if Cooper would be an earlier talker, like Katie, but he is and it makes life so much easier! Bekah is just adorable and I can tell she has got tall genes :) Here we come...