Marching to Harley
Recently, she loves to point at things and it is often with her right hand. Maybe we have a right handed little one. I like to think that she is pointing to Jesus in this picture. :)
This expression said to me "No more pictures, mom!" :)



3 comments:
This girl is adorable!!! I love the "no more pictures, mom" snapshot!!! She has always loved those legs of hers...I'm not surprised that she's taking to walking. She sounds like our Grace--not wanting to crawl or roll. Feet are more efficient. Smart girl.
Love to you all--Le and fam
We are going to have a gaggle of walkers on our hands in September!! What fun as they all stumble around in the sand. She is so full of expression for sure, can't wait to meet her!
Becca is growing up so fast! Can't wait to see her...and you guys too.....One week!
Post a Comment