Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Updates from Bell Country

Well, I know it has been a LONG time since we have posted something. We sure do need to get better about taking pictures. Of course, I brought our camera to our 4th of July party with friends, but did I take any pictures? Nope. I hope that once baby arrives I will become more picture happy.

Even though I have no new pictures, I can provide some updates. On Friday, Nelson and I head to CA for a CA wedding reception for my sister, Joelle, and her new hubby, Jim. They got married in Spokane over Thanksgiving, so now they will get a chance to celebrate with CA friends and family who could not make it up to the wedding. Joelle and Jim are both Whitworth grads (as am I), so Go Pirates! Here is a picture of our family at the wedding in November. Of course, I look nothing like that now with my every growing belly! And our niece Abby is walking around and starting to talk as well. I can't wait to see her in two days!

I will stay in CA for a week while Nelson will head back to work. Work has been so busy for him lately with papers to write and many business trips. I am enjoying my part-time work with clients. It feels so great to be out of school and in the work world again. I must admit that there are already days when I think about what degree I will get next. I think I am crazy, and totally realize that with a baby coming another degree will need to be postponed. While I am in CA, my aunt is throwing me my first Baby Shower. I promise to take pics while we are out in CA and to post them while I am there.

Oh and another thing. Thanks for all of your votes on what paint color to paint the baby room. I have decided to go with pale yellow even though most of you voted for sage. Funny thing is that when I got some of the bedding this past week, I realized that I was totally mistaken and there is not sage green in the bedding. Oops. I keep having what I like to call "forgetful pregnancy moments."


1 comment:

Heather Estridge said...

yellow will be beautiful! Yes, I hear you about having those pregnancy moments... Can't wait to see pictures from your time in CA!