Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Balboa Island

This past weekend, Nelson and I were both in CA visiting my family. On Saturday morning while my family got ready for Joelle and Jim's wedding reception, Nelson and I took some time to "play" together at the beach. It was such a beautiful morning. We walked around Corona del Mar and Balboa Island.

Nelson and I at Corona del Mar



Me drinking my FAVORITE coffee beverage - a Vanilla Ice Blended from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (don't worry - I drank decaf. Baby Bell is 29 weeks.


Nelson and I love the TV show Arrested Development. So we had to got frozen bananas on Balboa Island (for those of you who have watched the show, you will understand)



Balboa Island is filled with gorgeous homes, so we found this dinosaur in someone's front yard a bit odd.


On Sunday, the whole family went to the beach for a picnic. This is Abby and I looking at the boats.

1 comment:

Heather Estridge said...

No question that you are with child ;) You look great Karina! Seeing you with Abby I can just picture you with your own daughter very soon. Oh, I have never seen Arrested Development but the frozen bananas sound yummy!