Making cupcakes to bring to preschool for Bekah's birthday

Bryant get his first baby food - this boy LOVES to eat and put everything in his mouth!



Watching Bekah and Bryant laugh at one another

Having cousins Emily and Abby come for a visit - so hard to get pictures where one of them is not crying :)


Going to an 80s party in our neighborhood. A fabulous night of dressing up, dancing and laughing. We love our neighbors!



Watching our baby boy grow and grow - such a happy and sweet boy!


Bekah is potty trained! It was not an easy journey (and she still refuses to poop on the potty) but at least we are out of diapers.
Some of our favorite potty training moments:
- When Bekah exclaimed from upstairs "Mommy my poo poo fell out and I stepped in it."
- When after numerous accidents, I decided to take the kids outside for a break and then a bird proceeded to poop in my coffee. I could not help myself - I just had to laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment