Monday, September 19, 2011

Rebekah's 3rd Birthday Weekend

Our little girl is 3 years old!!! We had fun celebrating her life this weekend with a pink princess party with a few of her friends. And Oma and Pops joined for the celebrations. Hand puppets from Daddy



The lopsided castle cake that lost a tier and windows just minutes before everyone arrived for the party. I had to quickly adapt to the situation. Maybe trying to make the cake just hours before the party started was not the best idea... :)

Oma and Bryant at the park



Bekah's party friends

Bryant loves to suck on his fingers

Bekah loves her butterfly shirt from Oma and Pops









Making crowns at her princess party

Ellie and Bekah

With her new baby Aurora doll

3 comments:

Becky said...

Happy BIRTHDAY Bekah! THREE looks great on you!

Matt said...

Happy birthday Bekah!!! :)
I had no idea 'til I saw your post just now... sorry I didn't remember her bday! But looks like it was a great time. :)

...And oh yes, now you know that we follow your blog too, even though we hardly ever comment :).

Heather Estridge said...

Happy Birthday to Bekah! 3 is a fun age :) Bekah looks darling. Bryant is getting so big and handsome! You look great too Karina, love your gray headband! BTW, kudos for making the cute cake - I like the sugar cubes idea! Waiting until the last minute probably made the cake extra moist, oops ;) Love ya!