Sunday, October 31, 2010
Happy Halloween
This weekend was full of many Halloween festivities. On Saturday, our neighborhood had its annual Hallween parade. Rebekah dressed up as a University of Florida (Nelson's alma mater) cheerleader. It was a hand-me-down costume from our neighbor. She loved shaking her pom poms. Before the parade, Nelson was busy in the backyard carving pumpkins while Bekah and I were baking together. At one point, I looked in the backyard to see him hacking away at a pumpkin with a saw. I think you will be quite impressed by his mad carving skills (see below). For the past 4 months, one of Rebekah's favorite songs has been "Ghostbusters." It is on one of my 80s CDs in the car, and she often asks me to play it, so I thought that it would make an appropriate Halloween blog song. On Sunday night, we trick-or-treated and had friends over for dinner. I think Rebekah was a bit confused by the whole trick-or-treating experience. She kept wanting to go inside houses when people openned their doors. It was quite adorable. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
cute! good reciting - love her excitement!
Post a Comment