Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lots of Bekah Pictures

Our happy smiley baby.



Bekah loves it when you hold her hands so she can stand up. It is one of her favorite things to do. She would rather be pulled up to a standing position than a sitting position.






Kisses from daddy!

Playing with one of her favorite toys.

Trying with all of her might to keep her head up during tummy time.



I love Bekah Boo's big blue eyes - they look so much like her daddy's!

My friend, Lara, made Bekah this adorable pink knit sweater. Thanks, Lara!



Bekah and I after a walk around the neighborhood with our dog Harley.

This might sound totally silly, but before I give Bekah a bath in the evening, I sometimes keep her onesies on her head and we both giggle. It cracks me up to see her with her clothes on her head. I guess when you are home all day you find things funnier than usual.


3 comments:

Craig and Bethany said...

Oh, she is such a cute baby! I love how you are capturing her expressions and your sense of fun and humor. It is fabulous. And I can't tell who is smitten more, Daddy or baby (well, or Mommy too!)

:)

Jim said...

Someone is looking more and more like dad with each passing day.

Heather Estridge said...

I love those last pictures of her with the clothes on her head. I agree about the simplest things bringing us moms a smile and pleasure. Glad you had your camera ready! Do you get all the time that Bekah looks like her daddy? Just curious, I see more of him in her the older she gets.