Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Yesterday was my 32nd birthday. I really feel like I am in my 30s now. I must say, I think that being in my 30s is great. And this birthday was very special because I got to share it with my daughter. Nelson and I took her to the zoo. While I am guessing that she did not notice much, we had a great time seeing the polar bears, lions and tigers. The Albuquerque Zoo is really great, and we look forward to the day when Bekah can really enjoy it.


2 comments:

Craig and Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Karina! You look so beautiful.

The Lochheads said...

Happy Late Birthday, Karina Bob! I thought of you on the 7th a little too late to call, but blew out some imaginary candles just for you! (32?!?)

What a fun day at the zoo! Great idea.

Love to you, birthday girl! LEbob