Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How fun it is to dress up a little girl!

Over Christmas, I forgot to take pictures of Rebekah in her adorable Christmas outfit. So a couple of weeks ago, we dressed her up for church in it so I could take some pictures. My favorite part of the outfit was her little paten (spelling?) leather shoes.

3 comments:

Craig and Bethany said...

She has such a sweet smile! SOOOOooo happy. Gotta love it. She makes the dress even prettier.

Becky said...

Gosh she is so cute - love that you got even more use out of such an adorable dress! I agree - such fun to dress a girl! :)

Heather Estridge said...

What a pretty little dress - it is totally fun to dress up the girls. Just wait until you can start doing her hair. Katie has been known to wear hairbows while she is in her pjs.