2. Having burp up, snot or poop on my clothing is starting to feel normal
3. Our washing machine always seems to be running
4. I can do many things using only one arm
5. If I get a shower, I feel so accomplished
6. There are pacifiers all over our house
7. My hands are so dry and cracking because I wash my hands constantly
8. I am still wearing maternity clothes even though I am not pregnant
9. I find myself humming tunes from musical toys like "Three Blind Mice"
10. I scarf down my food because I do not know how long I will have to eat
11. I am tired all the time and I may not even have left the house all day
12. I count the number of poopy diapers I change per day
13. Everything is a picture opportunity!
Mimi (Nelson's mom) made Rebekah some soft and cuddly blankets to play on. Below you will see that I have dressed Rebekah up in all pink and Harley is watching over her as she plays. Harley has adjusted so well to our new addition. Although, sometimes when Rebekah is crying a lot, Harley will go upstairs to get away from the noise.



4 comments:
I love your list! :) Amazing how your life changes so instantly and in such a wonderful way. Rebekah is so precious, I love the photo of you looking at the camera and holding her sleeping head. It is so much fun to hear about your mommy experiences this way - like all us girls aren't really so scattered across the country!! :)
And all the moms said, AMEN! Hey, try vaseline on your hands right before going to bed - just started doing this last night but it seemed to help already. Love Rebekah's hat with the flower :)
That is one of my favorite outfits on her so far. And doesn't life with a newborn just feel like a hilarious caricature sometimes! :)
My favorite part of the list was feeling accomplished after showering. Do you ever have to do the "rushed" shower when the baby in the bouncy seat is unhappy? I found that I can shower pretty quickly!
Your daughter is beautiful. I just want to kiss her little cheeks! You look great, too! Can't even tell that you're wearing maternity clothes!
Post a Comment