Monday, October 13, 2008
Daddy's Little Girl
It is so sweet to see Nelson with Rebekah. I can already tell that she has his ears and feet. And sometimes she gives me looks that look just like her Daddy. She may also have his eyes, and I am guessing that she has my lips. Babies change so much so who knows who she really looks like. Nelson is already making Rebekah a University of Florida Gators fan as you can see by the onesie that he bought her before she was even born. He also plans on making her a Georgia Tech Jackets fan.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Your baby is beautiful! And you look lovely too. I hope the little princess is letting you get some sleep. What a blessing she is!
I got the link to your blog off of Heather's; it is so fun to meet your family!
Bethany (fellow RA from Whitworth)
Post a Comment