Sunday, August 31, 2008

Visit from Mimi and Big H

Last weekend, Nelson's mom, Eunice and his step-dad, Joe, came and visited. We had a great time with them. Eunice and Joe will go by "Mimi" and "Big H" when our baby arrives. Thomas, our nephew, named them these names when he was little. Thomas called Joe "Big H" because he was learning about the letter "H" at the time - so cute. It was wonderful to have Eunice at my baby shower here in Albuquerque (I will post pictures of the shower once I get them from my friends who took the pics). It was a special visit and we look forward to them coming back after the baby arrives.

Nelson and Mimi in the garden

Mimi, Big H and Nelson

Mimi and Karina

Nelson giving Harley hugs

1 comment:

Heather Estridge said...

So sweet of them to come out for a long weekend to spend time with you all! I'm sure they are so eager to come back soon to spend time with their grandaughter :)