Monday, August 18, 2008

37 Days to Go!

I can't believe that we are only 37 days away from our due date! This summer has been a busy one for Nelson and I. He has been all around the country on business trips while I have spent 3 weeks (1 week at a time) in CA with my family while he has been gone. We just got a new camera, so I am spending time learning how to use it so we can be ready to be picture happy when baby arrives! Other than working part-part-time, I have been getting the baby's scrapbook ready, working on the baby room, taking our dog Harley for walks, spending time with friends, floating in the pool, and trying to enjoy the down time before the baby arrives. Nelson's mom and step-dad arrive this weekend for a visit, so we will make sure to take some pics with our new camera to post.

3 comments:

Becky said...

You are soooo close! Hurry and study up with that camera so we can all see lots of pictures of that beautiful baby when she arrives! Thinking of you in this last month - ENJOY IT!

Oh, and I LOVE the visual of you floating in the pool! I wouldn't mind a picture of that..

Love,
Becky

The Lochheads said...

I can't believe you're in your last BELOVED month of pregnancy! I am so excited for you I could spit!!! Enjoy your uncomfortable nights and swollen ankles...so soon they'll be gone! :)

Heather Estridge said...

HOLY COW! Only 24 days to go... This last stretch has gone quickly! Can't wait to see pictures of your DAUGHTER!!! We've got to get all these HITS House babies together!