Sometimes when Bekah does not hear something we said she says "Watchu said?" So Nelson has been bugging me to make posts that we call "Watchu said?" and tell silly things that Bekah says. Of course, now that I am sitting down to write this, I am having trouble thinking of examples. I wish I was better about writing these things down!!!
1. We were driving to church and Bekah saw some sprinklers spraying water. I told her they were sprinklers and she said, "Mom, they need to go away because it is fall and not spring. "Spring-lers" are for spring and not for fall."
2. When she and Bryant grow up "Bryant will be a prince and I will be a princess. And then we will get married."
More to come as I remember them...
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hahaha! These are great! Too cute :)
I'll have to remember "watchu said?" and say it to Bekah next time I see her... see how she reacts. :)
~ Matt P
Post a Comment