1. Walking around the house. Our staircase is in the middle of the house, so she does laps around it over and over again. While making her laps, she loves to hold something in her hand while holding her arms up in the air. Yesterday, she insisted on carrying around my Billy Blanks Kickboxing DVD. In one of these pictures, she is carrying a coaster.
2. Smiling. She always seems to have a smile on her face. Bekah enjoys smiling at people and saying "hi." You can see that her top two teeth are coming in too.
3. Standing at our front screen window and watching the front yard. She especially loves to do this when she is waiting for her daddy to come home. For some reason, she enjoys licking glass too.
4. Yogurt. If I would let her, she would only eat yogurt.
5. Dogs. Bekah loves dogs. She calls Harley "doggy" and when she sees other dogs she also says "doggy." Her favorite stuffed animal is her "puppy" which she loves to hug in her neck. Hearing her say "puppy" melts my heart - so cute! Our next door neighbors' dog is named "Bella." Today when I heard "Bella" barking, I asked Bekah who was barking and she said "Ella."
6. Her "Yo Yo" blanket. She must have it to sleep.
7. Pulling books off the bookcase and being surrounded by books. Whenever we pick her up from the nursery at church, she is sitting by the bookshelf reading a book with books all around her.
8. Turning off the computer. Bekah can be very sneaking and creep up behind me while I am on the computer. Before I know it the computer just shuts down because once again Bekah has pressed the power button.
9. Studying things. Bekah seems to study things and it seems like she is trying to figure out how they work.
10. Babies. Lately, Bekah is enthralled with babies. Whenever she sees a picture of a baby, she says "baby, baby." She seems to love seeing pictures of herself as a baby too.



2 comments:
Awesome idea! Such cute pictures too. I also love your display of pictures with black frames on the wall :)
Even though I am a Duke Fan, Becca looks good in Baby Blue
Post a Comment