Last weekend, we went to Augusta, Georgia to visit Bekah's Mimi, Grandpa, Auntie Courtney and Uncle Bill. Bekah loved all of the attention, kisses, and hugs. We had a couple days of solid rain which was so refreshing since we rarely get days of rain in Albuquerque. Bekah loved sitting by the window and watching the rain with her Mimi. Because of the weather (snow in Atlanta) and cancelled flights, we got to spend a whole extra day with Nelson's family. Mimi was ecstatic! And I got to try grits for the second time. The first time I tried grits was at the Waffle House years ago and, I thought they tasted like wet sand, but then Mimi/Eunice made me some of her grits and they were so delicious and creamy. We had a wonderful visit and I am so glad that Bekah got time with her Mimi, grandpa, aunt and uncle.


Standing with Mimi - Bekah is happiest when she is standing

Kisses from Auntie Courtney


Watching the rain with Mimi

We got a lot of laughs out of having Bekah keep her onesies on her head



Mimi and Grandpa

Mimi

Happy Baby

Nelson and his sister Courtney

Auntie Courtney, Mimi, Bekah and I
2 comments:
Is Bekah old enough to eat rambutans yet?
What a fun trip. That's funny about you and the grits. I didn't like them much when I first tried them either but over the years they have grown on me :)
Post a Comment