This cake is made entirely out of diapers! It was a gift from my friend's Kelly and Jenny.

My friend, Leandra, is an amazing cake maker. She made both of these cakes completely from scratch! What a gift!

Nelson's mom, Eunice, and I

Regan, Suzanne (one of our associate pastors) and Debby

Gail, Jessica and Stefanie

Bethany and Megan

Kelly, Meredith, and Christy (Christy gave birth to her 3rd little girl 14 hours after the shower!)

Jen, my neighbor, and Eunice

Jenny and Regan

Holding the AMAZING diaper cake



2 comments:
Love the red prego cake, too funny! That is amazing, your friend must have had some sort of mold right? I'm picturing her with a carving knife - HA! Only about 2 weeks to go, I know you must be READY! Love ya :)
14 days until D-Day!!! I am so excited for you, that I really could spit. I, too, am a HUGE fan of the red belly cake. Did your teeth turn pink as you ate it? It is QUITE amazing! Keep practicing that breathing--and make sure your bags are packed! I'm looking forward to getting a call from Nelson SOON! :) Love to you! LE
Post a Comment